Holt


Holt, originally uploaded by krista_spitzer.

This photo was also made on the infamous family camping trip. This is another nephew of mine, Holt. He has Indian War Paint on his face. We found some on the hiking trail and let all the boys put some on. I had never seen or heard of this stuff before but if I were a kid I'd probably have put it all over me. That stuff's COOL! We found it on the back side of a cactus. It was white but when you rub it on, it turns red. I have tried for a few minutes to find it online but haven't been able to.

I used a Holga effect on this picture and left just a little tint. I forgot to put KSpitzer Photography on it.....oh well. I tell you, I'm a beginner! Just learning....wet behind the ears.

1 comments:

Hi Kate,

Fantastic pictures of these boys!!! I've never heard of that war paint but it sounds super cool!

I just saw your comment on Pioneer Woman's site about rotating photos in CS3 and wanted to tell you a few things. You can rotate the whole canvas by going up to Image then Rotate Canvas. You can also rotate photos with the Free Transform (ctrl/command/apple + T) tool. You can make the image bigger and smaller or stretch and distort it as well. If you just want to make it larger or smaller, hold shift and pull or push the corner of the Free Transform marquee.

I hope that helps you. I hope you have fun with CS3. It's a great program!!!

Jessica
http://www.momshots.com

Jessica Stier said...
September 11, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment