WolfCamera.com

The Yudu screen-printing system is the easiest, cleanest way to let everyone know who you are - and how you see the world. Don’t settle for what everyone else is wearing or spend hours futilely trying to find a t-shirt that expresses the real you. With access to a computer and an ink-jet print...


Fun!!!

KSpitzer Photo & Design Texas 5/2/2009

 

4 5

Pros: Lasting Fun, Look Like a Pro, Long Lasting

Cons: Messy, Doesn't Store Well

Best Uses: Art, Scrapbooking/Cardmaking, Long Term Use

Describe Yourself: Quality Oriented

Primary use: Personal

I bought this to make my daughter's wedding invitations. That was probably a huge job to tackle without ever using a screen printer before, but after some practice I was very impressed! The quality of the detailed print is amazing! I mixed silver ink with black ink for a beautiful print. If I ever finish, I want to do some t-shirts.

()

0 comments:

Post a Comment